Welcome on my website, where you will find my contact information, announcements, a description of my current and closed research projects, along with my courses and student directions.
Professor, Université du Québec à Montréal (UQAM)
Researcher, Centre for interdisciplinary research in rehabilitation of Greater Montreal (CRIR)
Associate professor, École de technologie supérieure (ÉTS)
Looking for students
I am currently seeking for students for this/these project(s):
Apart from this/these project(s), I am regularly available to supervize undergraduate or graduate interns and students, either local or international. I seek for autonomous and proactive students in either of these fields:
- Kinesiology or related fields (occupational therapy, physical therapy, etc.) with strong interests and/or experience in technology, particularly in signal processing, biomechanics, robotics, instrumentation or man-machine interfaces.
- Engineering (mechanical, biomedical, electrical, computer, etc.) with strong interests and/or experience in biomechanics, rehabilitation, sport training, adaptive sport training, etc.
Please contact me for more information.
- 2001-2005: Undergraduate in Electrical Engineering, École Polytechnique de Montréal
- 2006-2008: M.A.Sc. Microelectronics Engineering / Functional Cerebral Imaging, École Polytechnique de Montréal
- 2008-2012: Ph.D. in Engineering, Health Technologies, École de technologie supérieure (ÉTS)
- 2012-2014: Research Engineer, Laboratoire de recherche en imagerie et orthopédie (LIO), Centre de recherche du CHUM
- 2014-2015: Postdoc in Rehabilitation Science, Université de Montréal
- Since 2015: Professor, Université du Québec à Montréal (UQAM)