Félix Chénier PhD
Openings for students or participants
I am regularly available to supervize undergraduate or graduate interns and students, either local or international. I seek for autonomous and proactive students in either of these fields:
- Kinesiology or related fields (occupational therapy, physical therapy, etc.) with strong interests and/or experience in technology, particularly in signal processing, biomechanics, robotics, instrumentation or man-machine interfaces.
- Engineering (mechanical, biomedical, electrical, computer, etc.) with strong interests and/or experience in biomechanics, rehabilitation, sport training, adaptive sport training, etc.
Please contact me for more information.
- 2018-10-23 | OmniFocus AppleScript: SendToCalendar
- 2017-05-25 | (Updated) Recursively lock and unlock folders on macOS
- 2016-12-06 | ToggleLock : Finder script to recursively lock files on macOS
- 2015-10-31 | Ultra-easy fix for mouse left button double-clicking issue
- 2014-11-08 | Export from Scrivener 2 to Word with structured heading styles